We offer you
- a challenging and varied field of work and the freedom to develop new ideas
- the opportunity to get things moving
- extensive and goal-orientated professional development measures
- to ensure a good work/life balance we offer assistance in the shape of:
- flexible working hours
- in-house health management
- a nursery directly at the campus, child care subsidy where required
- "Elder Care" concept as well as other consultation and support options
Munich, with its numerous lakes and its vicinity to the Alps, is considered to be one of the cities with the best quality of life worldwide. With its first-class universities and research institutes it offers an intellectually stimulating environment.
Having been awarded the "Total E-Quality" seal we endorse a system of equal opportunities. Applications from women are especially welcome. Severely disabled candidates are given preference if they are of equal merit concerning the position in question.
Remuneration and benefits are in accordance with the collective agreement for the public service (TV EntgO Bund).
The position is unlimited.
Curious? If you have further questions, simply contact Sandra Mayer on 089 3187-4171, who will be happy to be of assistance.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive online application.