We offer you
- a stimulating and varied field of work and the freedom to develop new ideas
- the opportunity to get things moving
- extensive and goal-orientated professional development measures
- a good work/life balance for which we offer assistance in the shape of:
- flexible working hours
- in-house health management
- a nursery directly at the campus
- "Elder Care" concept as well as other consultation and support options
Having been awarded the "Total E-Quality" seal we endorse a system of equal opportunities. In order to increase the proportion of women in management positions, we would be pleased to receive corresponding applications. Severely disabled candidates are given preference if they are of equal merit concerning the position in question.
Remuneration and benefits are in accordance with the collective agreement for the public service (TV EntgO Bund).
The position is (initially) limited to one year (to cover a maternity leave), the possibility of a longer-term perspective exists.
Curious? If you have further questions, simply contact Meike-Jana Kalb on +49 89 31873996, who will be happy to be of assistance.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive online application.