We can offer you
- A challenging and varied role with freedom of action
- The opportunity to make an impact
- A wide range of targeted further training opportunities
- To ensure compatibility between your private life and professional life:
- Flexible working hours
- Company health management
- Childcare facilities directly on the campus
- Elder care and additional guidance and support services
With its many lakes and alpine surroundings, Munich is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Its first-class universities and research institutes give the city a pulsating and intellectual atmosphere.
The classification is made according to the fulfillment of personal requirements, taking into account the remuneration requirements of the civil service (Confederation) with IT allowances.
The position is permanent with a probationary period of six months.
As a holder of a Total E-Quality award, we encourage equal opportunities. Applications from women are welcome. In cases where applicants are equally qualified, severely disabled applicants will be given priority.
Curious? If you have any further questions, please call Sandra Mayer on +49 89 3187-4171 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive online application.