We offer you
- a challenging and varied field of work and the freedom to develop new ideas
- the opportunity to get things moving
- extensive and goal-orientated professional development measures
- a good work/life balance for which we offer assistance in the shape of:
- flexible working hours
- in-house health management
- a nursery directly at the campus
- "Elder Care" concept as well as other consultation and support options
Munich, with its numerous lakes and its vicinity to the Alps, is considered to be one of the cities with the best quality of life worldwide. With its first-class universities and research institutes it offers an intellectually stimulating environment.
The classification is made according to the fulfillment of personal requirements, taking into account the remuneration requirements of the civil service (Confederation) with IT allowances.
The position is permanent with a probationary period of six months.
Having been awarded the "Total E-Quality" seal we endorse a system of equal opportunities. In order to increase the proportion of women in management positions, we would be pleased to receive corresponding applications. Severely disabled candidates are given preference if they are of equal merit concerning the position in question.
Curious? If you have any further questions, please call Sandra Mayer on +49 89 3187-4171 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive online application.