We offer you
- a challenging and varied field of work and the freedom to develop new ideas
- the opportunity to get things moving
- extensive and goal-orientated professional development measures
- to ensure a good work/life balance we offer assistance in the shape of:
- flexible working hours
- in-house health management
- a nursery directly at the campus
- "Elder Care" concept as well as other consultation and support options
Initial short-term employment contract for two years. Remuneration and benefits are in accordance with the collective agreement for the public service (TV EntgO Bund).
Having been awarded the "Total E-Quality" seal, we endorse a system of equal opportunities. Applications from women are especially welcome. Severely disabled candidates are given preference if they are of equal merit concerning the position in question.
Curious? If you have further questions, simply contact Dr. Anna Sacher on +49 89 3187-2926, who will be happy to be of assistance.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive online application until 15.02.20.